* Please submit resume to Kristin White, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quest Leadership Academy, a public charter elementary school, is seeking a certified music teacher.
- Teach music courses to students including voice, tone, tempo and rhythm skills.
- Train, rehearse and lead students in school and community musical programs.
- Conduct music classes according to rules and regulations established by Board of education.
- Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
- Schedule daily classes to instruct and rehearse within the assigned time.
- Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skills.
- Evaluate student performance and provide feedback and assistance to improve their musical skills.
- Maintain lesson plans and instructional materials for students.
- Recommend maintenances and repairs for musical instruments when necessary.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment during group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
- Collaborate with school administration to organize musical programs for civic functions and school productions.
- Monitor students in and out of the classrooms.
- Maintain safe and positive learning environment for students.
- Participate in curriculum development programs, student activities and faculty committees.
- Attend educational workshops, trainings and professional improvement programs to maintain professional competence.
- Maintain student grading and attendance records.
- Evaluate student progress and ensure that students complete daily assignments.
Copyright © 2013 - 2019 Quest Leadership Academy
and Arche Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Developed and Maintained by Arche Designs.