Uniform Policy / Dress Code
A solid, black polo shirt with the school logo must be worn daily. A solid, black T-shirt or turtleneck may be worn under the school-issued polo shirt. The polo shirt must be
- tucked into the student's pants, skirt, skorts, or walking shorts; and
- worn under the student's sweatshirt, sweater, vest, or jacket should he or she choose to wear one of those items.
Pants should be straight leg khakis. Students are expected to wear their pants at the normal waist line, and pants must be hemmed. Pants should not contain any pins or staples as may be evident when first purchased. Furthermore, please be mindful of the following:
- No baggy pants
- No shredded cuffs or rolled up cuffs
- No cuffs dragging on the ground
- No jeans or corduroy pants of any color
- No cargo style pants
- No bell bottom or skinny pants
- No leggings or jeggings
- No yoga pants
Shorts should be khaki walking shorts. Students are expected to wear their walking shorts at the normal waist line, and walking shorts must be hemmed. Walking shorts must cover the student's legs so that no more than two inches of skin is exposed between the hemline and the top of the student's knees. Walking shorts should not contain any pins or staples as may be evident when first purchased. Walking shorts must not be rolled up or shortened. Also, please be mindful of the following:
- No cutoffs, denim, or corduroy walking shorts
- No baggy shorts
- No cargo style shorts
- No short shorts
- No capris or pedal pushers
Skirts, Skorts, and Jumper Dresses
Skirts, skorts, and jumper dresses must be khaki and possess a hem. Skirts and skorts should be worn at the normal waist line. Additionally, please note the following:
- The skirt, skort, or jumper dress must cover the student's legs so that no more than two inches of skin is exposed between the hemline and the top of the student's knees.
- Solid, black tights may be worn under a skirt, skort, or jumper dress in cold weather when paired with black shoes. Tights may NOT be fishnet, lace, or thigh high. Tights may NOT possess any holes.
Sweatshirts and Sweaters
A solid, black sweatshirt or sweater is acceptable and must be worn on top of a black polo with the school logo. Sweatshirts and sweaters must not
- be worn inside-out;
- be worn alone; or
- possess any logo or pattern.
Shoes, Socks, and Belts
Students are required to wear any style of "closed toe" footwear, made of canvas, plastic, rubber, leather, fake/faux leather, or leather-like synthetic compound with either a rubber sole or leather sole, which includes dress shoes, casual shoes, and athletic shoes. Please not the following:
- Shoes and laces must be solid black, brown, or white.
- Sandals or shoes exposing students' heels are NOT permitted.
- Belts must be solid black or brown and have plain buckles (no symbols or initials).
- Belts CANNOT be more than one waist size larger than student's waist.
- Socks should be solid black, brown, or white if exposed.
- Shoes or socks must match.
- Flip-flops, bedroom slippers, shower shoes, stilettos, wedges, and crocs are NOT permitted.
Additional Prohibited Items
- No distracting fashion trends (to be determined by administration)
- No sunglasses or other eyewear, unless it is prescription eyewear
- No wallet chains or jewelry that can cause a safety hazard
- No piercing other than in the ears.
- No extreme hair styles / colors which are disruptive/distracting to the educational process (to include bandanas and other accessories)
- No clothing (like an exterior coat) that displays inapropriate material (to be determined by administration)